We offer Clean. Safe. FUN!
staying safe Together
We are in this together.
We at Evolution Escape Rooms are proud of the steps we have taken to prepare for your return. In our closure, we have absorbed all the information and guidance from top industry leaders and friends to offer you a clean, safe and fun experience on your visit.
Here are some of the current recommended CDC guidelines along with extra measures that our team members will be abiding by to keep you safe:
- All team members will be wearing face masks and optionally gloves
- All team members will be subject to daily temperature checks before entering
- Hand washing schedules and reminders will be occurring throughout the day
- We have an Xtreme Clean Team with designated members that will solely be responsible for cleaning and sanitizing common surfaces.
- Our team is trained to properly sanitize with ArmChem Fresh Guard – a neutral disinfectant germicidal cleaner approved by the EPA and specifically kills SARS related Coronavirus, Human Coronavirus among other virucidal diseases.
- Continuous training and coaching on best hygiene and social distancing practices
While we are committed to keeping you healthy and safe, we cannot guarantee you won’t be exposed to the Coronavirus (COVID-19). We ask that you help to protect yourself and others too by following these recommendations:
- Wash your hands often and avoid touching your face.
- Maintain your distance from others.
- Cover your mouth and nose.
- Avoid touching unnecessary surfaces.
- If you’re sick, please don’t participate and encourage your family not to participate until you are well.
Reserve a private room
Patience is the key in this new normal.
We’ve changed our room times to allow for more thorough cleaning in between sessions and have added extra steps to keep you isolated from other groups. Part of the cleaning includes our brand new fogger sanitizing equipment that can eliminate virus particles by spraying all surfaces. This technology is ideal for covering all areas of the room.
Make sure everyone in your group enters with their own mask or face covering their nose and mouth. This will be required. We will have some available for purchase but supplies are very limited. Best to come prepared.
All common areas, including tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, computer screens, knobs and so on will all so be sanitized in between groups. To further this effort, disposable gloves will be available for you to use. Simply request them from our team members when you arrive.
Learning a new direction.
Our rooms have a private entrance inside Xtreme Action Park which is perfect for assuring that only your group will be accessing the hallways or common areas within Evolution Escape Rooms. We will be foregoing the community briefing room and instead will be conducting a short briefing in the room. You can also watch pre-recorded videos on our YouTube channel before arriving. Dine in at Dusk or Geneva Trail.
All common areas will have YELLOW striping to indicate the best places to stand. We are also incorporating YELLOW safety signage and reminders. Our trained team members will also be sure to maintain the appropriate distance from your group so please listen carefully for any instructions.
For a limited time, we will only be offering private room experiences. This means guests are allowed to bring up to 6 of their closest friends or family into a private room. And we have adjusted our everyday pricing to make this option more affordable and convenient for everyone.
Please check back or follow us socially for updates.
|LIMITED TIME PRICING
||Price||Capacity||Time of Play|
|Two Thirty Nine||$85||3 to 6 players||35 minutes|
|Dine in at Dusk & Geneva Trail||$150||2 to 6 players||60 minutes|
Please Note: Due to constant changes from the COVID-19 pandemic, all pricing, booking times and dates are subject to change at any time without notice.